Friday, September 18, 2015

5 on friday


<ONE>
Tomorrow's the day. 7:30 am. Davidson, NC. It's the half marathon I've been training months to run and this is my thought on it:


In all seriousness...I'm really nervous. This is my 4th half marathon, so it's not that I'm unsure whether I can do it. I know I can. I've set a goal for myself to finish under 2 hours. I've been working so hard for it, and my pace is kinda iffy. I could really use some thoughts, prayers, good vibes - whatever you have to give between 7:30-9:30!

<TWO>
I love looking for inspirational quotes on Pinterest. This is kinda still about number 1. Here are two quotes I've found about running and fitness that I'll be thinking about tomorrow morning. I think they can apply to other things in life as well.
^ My Mom will be in my inspiration tomorrow because of this.

...and...
^ This applies to so much more than running. But it is SO TRUE about running long distances.

<THREE>
If someone could please convey to my children that it's ok to sleep past 5:00 am I'd certainly appreciate it. Man alive!

<FOUR>
Finn just finished his first full week of 3 year old preschool and he loves it. I've already noticed a difference in his maturity. For example, he let me take some pictures of him and even followed directions. This used to be so frustrating for me. It was like a breath of fresh air seeing him ham it up for the camera.



<FIVE>
I'm in full Christmas picture mode with my photography business. I posted Christmas mini session sign ups this week and am more than halfway full already! (Sessions are in November) Pat has been assigned the task of building a mantle for one of the stages. Here's my inspirational picture:
So mine won't be quite as rustic because I don't have a barn on my property, but you get the idea. Then there's this wall tree I'm replicating:
And this vinyl backdrop that I love:
If you're interested in one of the few remaining spaces, you can click HERE to read the details and sign up!

Have a restful weekend,


No comments:

Post a Comment