Friday, September 4, 2015

5 on friday

<ONE>
It's a 3-day weekend. I have 1 photo session and 1 long run planned. Other than that, nothing. And that feels good!

<TWO>
My sister got me this shirt for my birthday. Loving it.


<THREE>
I met my weight loss goal this week. Funny thing is I planned to skip my weigh in due to indulging over my birthday weekend. Glad I didn't! Sure feels good to work on weight maintenance instead of weight loss, and to fit back into my clothes.

<FOUR>
I had a day (or two) this week where I felt like no matter what, I couldn't get anything right. Personally and professionally. I spend a lot of time reflecting on how I could handle situations differently and try to learn from my mistakes. I'm so overly critical of myself sometimes and I need to work on that, especially on forgiving myself. I think it's just in my personality to be a people-pleaser and I'm not sure how to change that. And part of me isn't sure that's such a bad thing.

<FIVE>
Finn starts preschool next Wednesday and I think everyone is ready. I know for sure he is. He will be in the 3s class, which means he has 2 more years before kindergarten. WHAT?! I know two years is a lot of time, but I know it will be gone before I can even blink.

Happy Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment