Friday, August 14, 2015

five on friday

<ONE>
Finn has an imaginary friend. He has been talking about "Jack" for several weeks, but for some reason I thought Jack was a boy from his preschool or VBS...maybe my friend Laura's son? Nope. He's imaginary. He sleeps under Finn's bed, sits between him and Kellan in the car. Takes baths in the shower. He's four years old. He sometimes does stuff to go to time out. He wants to go to Cherry Berry EVERY NIGHT.

<TWO>
Teachers out there...have you started having "first day" dreams/nightmares? As a principal, my dreams/nightmares are about the first day staff come back. Last night's dream was that all the staff shirts shrunk 2 sizes and everyone was mad at me for thinking they should lose weight.

<THREE>
Tomorrow is my 9 mile run. All I keep telling myself is, you ran 8 last Saturday...you can do 9 tomorrow. Be intentional.

<FOUR>
I appreciate all the texts inquiring why I'm becoming a mini-van mom. I'm not. Pat is becoming a mini-van dad (we're trading in his Focus). We had to buy a bigger vehicle so our new sitter, whom I love, can transport Finn to preschool. She has a 3 year old as well, so we need a car that can hold 3 car seats.

<FIVE>
I'm still behind on the photo challenge, and I forgot to take Kellan's 9 month picture yesterday. Trying not to be hard on myself...this week has been too busy! Next week will only be worse.

Fondly,


No comments:

Post a Comment