Thursday, May 25, 2017

i missed you


It has been over a year since I've blogged and I have had many people ask me why I stopped, will I ever write again, and when? I stopped blogging because a few people misunderstood my most recent blog post. It's hard to write and for your readers to fully understand what you mean. So much is lost in writing. Tone. Cadence. True emotion.

In the year since I've not blogged, I have also removed myself from Facebook personally. There are a gazillion reasons why. I won't go into it. I'm still not on Facebook personally, only for photography. I'm now on Instagram instead. I love it! It is all pictures, which is what I loved most about Facebook. It's not a political or religious debate, and people aren't just plain mean on Instagram.

Well, I've missed writing. It has always been a passion for me and allows me to record my thoughts and experiences as well as share them with family from afar. That's one of the things I missed most about Facebook vs. Instagram. On Facebook I could write a paragraph thought or conversation but that's really not what Instagram is for. So here I am. Blogging. There's really no purpose to this blog other than to tell you I miss you. I miss my platform to write. I miss my readers having the opportunity to see into my life.



I just ask that you read my blog with an open mind and don't ever take anything personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment