Friday, June 10, 2016

catching up

Things that have happened since I last blogged:


  • (Almost) successfully threw my husband a surprise 40th birthday party with all of his college buddies
  • I ran the Cooper River Bridge Run under 1 hour
  • I ran my 5th half marathon in Nashville and didn't meet my goal
  • Took 1st overall female at the Teal Diva 5K in Mooresville
  • Watched Finn play his first season of T-ball at the YMCA, and the season isn't quite over yet
  • Went on a date night to a Knights game
  • Gained 5 lbs from stress eating
  • Stopped running for several weeks because I don't have time, it's too hot, and I cannot make myself get up before 5:00 am to do it
  • Cried (heart-felt) tears in front of my entire staff
  • Played human hungry-hungry hippos
  • Wrapped up my 2nd year as a principal
  • Gone through 3 Stitch Fixes that I (obviously) didn't blog about
There, you're caught up.
Now I'll start blogging again.

No comments:

Post a Comment